Official Gingerbread 2.3.3 Finally Released for G2x!!!
Finally!! After months of waiting and waiting, LG has released the official Gingerbread 2.3.3 update for the G2x.
- Go to: http://www.lg.com/us/support/mc-support/mobile-phone-support.jsp
- Click on the download link and run this Update ool
- Connect your phone to your PC via USB
- If Windows does not recognize your phone, click on the Install USB Driver button
- Disconnect and re-connect your USB cable
- Click on the Start Updating button
Note: LG has not released an OTA (Over The Air) update yet for this phone, so you must use the update tool
Note #2: Users have reported that this update will not work on Refurbished phones! Still awaiting official word from LG on this one
Did this and program told me to unplug and reboot, wihch I did. Now phone is stuck on S/W Upgrade screen and will not mount and LG updater does not recognize. Any thoughts?